Our intervention aims at designing and implementing tailor made solutions for the development of organizations.
Typical types of interventions in that area:
Speed in innovation and diversification has become key to survive in a mature environment where employees need to acquire new behaviors
Definition of a set of behavioral competencies leading to innovation, update of the performance review process accordingly, training of managers for measuring competencies…
As a consequence of an acquisition, the managers of that company face a new reality which is the management at distance. The company wishes to implement an approach that allows managers to build on each order’s strengths and develop collective intelligence’
Implementation of Co-Development teams composed of managers meeting on a regular basis to share personal difficulties and questioning, share possible solutions and commit to action.
- Excellent technical experts, but lacking the ability to present their ideas in an effective way.
- Very competitive and result driven type of business but too exclusively focused on the short term.
- Three days training program to increase the impact of presentations
- Two days training program to increase the ability of managers to define and share a long term vision
- Fast growing environment with young employees evolving very fast from individual contributor to manager
- Shift from a product to a service driven environment, with a critical requirement for the employees to increase customer orientation
- Complete development program for new managers, including several modules such as management techniques, communication, conflict resolution, coaching
- Realization of a preliminary diagnostic(individual as well as collective), an on line 360° feedback followed by a two days session with individual feedback and development plan
- Key people retiring in the next 5 years and urgent need to prepare succession
- Technical environment with a critical need to develop, motivate and retain highly skilled Engineers.
- Identification of High Potential employees, identification of competencies to be acquired and/or developed, recommendations for succession planning
- Design of career paths for specialists, with progression criteria, implementation of accreditation process, development plans